Booking an Event!
Bring the magic of your child's most admired character to your next event!
- What if I don't see the character listed that I am looking for? All you have to do is send us a request and we will be in contact with you, we are always in the works of new characters!
- How do I make a reservation? You can either click on the form and fill out or call 949-328-4512.
- Do you charge per child at the event? NO. The rates remain the same no matter how many children you have at your party. *Note for a large party of 15 or more, we would recommend an assistant to assist with the activities requested, otherwise some activities might not get done.
- What is all-inclusive in your package? You get to pick a character that we have available and that character will perform as many activities that you have chosen within your time frame.
- What locations do you charge for mileage? Please fill out the form in Contact Us and we will let you know if a mileage fee would apply to your event due to the time travel to your event.
- How soon should I book a event? You can book your event as early as you would like, but we recommend at least 3 weeks prior to the event. If you have a last minute party, please contact us and we will try to accommodate you as best we can!
- What forms of payment do you accept and when do I need to pay by? We only accept payments via PayPal,Visa, MasterCard, and Debit card. We will send you an invoice for the deposit at which time you will need to make your payment in order to confirm your reservation. At the beginning of the event, you will need to pay the performer the remaining balance with cash or check (must note at time of booking). Or if you would prefer, we can have you pay total amount due at the event.
- How can I be sure my performer will be there on time? Our hiring process looks for only the most punctual people. We confirm their availability prior to confirming your reservation. Also the performer will call you the night before to confirm time/place with you and can speak with the guest of honor.
- What if I need to cancel my party? Your deposit at time of booking is non-refundable. if you would like to reschedule your event we will apply your deposit to the new date. Date needs to be within year.
- Do I need to tip the performer/character? No you don't need to, but it is greatly appreciated!!